CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

bmoulaga

Reaction score
I see a lot of FR fans. Yesterday I bought and the quantity was quite large, today it is much less. You can understand the demand, db excellent quality
I think it's not the fans, but the lack of alternative US geos. The mix showed itself very well and so did the FR, so the hunt is on for something like this

asierazules

Reaction score
I think it's not the fans, but the lack of alternative US geos. The mix showed itself very well and so did the FR, so the hunt is on for something like this
Well, if you look at what kind of bins I came across, the surprise that the demand for FR has increased immediately disappears

panda02

Reaction score
Need an update! I have time to pay for consumables, I urgently need to earn money. Bro help me out, go UP

fems465

Reaction score
Need an update! I have time to pay for consumables, I urgently need to earn money. Bro help me out, go UP
Bro, look at the store, everything is there. I checked it myself, but apparently the notification was broken

amramna

Reaction score
Bro, look at the store, everything is there. I checked it myself, but apparently the notification was broken
There is one small one in the US. Not enough for such a period. I don’t think anything is broken, it’s just that the renovation wasn’t significant, so there’s silence here. But there are many other interesting things, but not very many in quantity

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
A very stressful situation. What is leftover in the store is not interesting to me. What they say is that there are updates in the store, I didn’t find anything. In general, the situation is stalemate

arminator1387

Reaction score
I hope Marko doesn’t go backstage again after yesterday’s performance) I just started to enjoy his work and then there’s a break. Personally, I don't need it)))

n0sympthy

Essential
Reaction score
Hello guys. Please tell me an alternative to the store checker. I remember someone wrote about this, but I can’t find the post

Reaction score
Marko, I’m still waiting for the start of frequent updates and I don’t go looking in other shops solely because you have a really top CC

asierazules

Reaction score
Marko, I’m still waiting for the start of frequent updates and I don’t go looking in other shops solely because you have a really top CC
There is really nothing to buy in other stores. There either the validity is very low or the CC of some beggars or under the guise of a validity they are selling an absolutely invalid

Top Bottom