CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
And today I planned to get drunk, but for this occasion I canceled the event)))
What's the problem?) I finished the CC, grilled myself to the perfect steak and drank a lot of whiskey)))

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
What's the problem?) I finished the CC, grilled myself to the perfect steak and drank a lot of whiskey)))
Yes, it’s too late to do this on Sunday))) No one will keep you company. Plans this week were disrupted on all fronts. Both at work and at rest (But I’m still an optimist and I’m hoping for Marko to return to work.

fems465

Reaction score
I’m not watching a mix of USA, there’s a lull in updates again(

amramna

Reaction score
I’m not watching a mix of USA, there’s a lull in updates again(
The USA mix is something new))) But seriously, bro, look at the db mix in the store, the ones that were there before. They also exist with decent validity. Good quality!

zecchi69

Reaction score
Collective prayers have been answered)) I selected a mix for myself and started checking. The checker has a good % and the result will be normal, you can see it right away
What about prayers, I have a whole altar with sacrifices)))) Bro, great job. I was very pleased with the mix on time and quality as never before. THX

n0sympthy

Essential
Reaction score
Yes, I see there are only wizards and sorcerers gathered here))) Marko, you are great, excellent CC in the update and the most important thing is the mix!

Top Bottom