CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Icloudking702

Reaction score
I didn’t catch the meaning of the metaphor) Any business requires skills and different approaches. As far as crap goes, this is definitely in the wrong place. I haven't seen any crap in this shop!!!
The metaphor was that the first one was not entirely satisfied with the material, but the second one, working with the same CC, got a good result. Well, it turns out that the meaning of the metaphor is that the first one is simply arrogant with clumsy hands))))

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
I see that the latest update is noref, does this mean that the checker in the store is not working yet? Tell me who has used it in recent days.

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
I see that the latest update is noref, does this mean that the checker in the store is not working yet? Tell me who has used it in recent days.
Since all the latest norefs make no sense in using the shop’s checker, the topic is relevant for ref db. As soon as a fresh ref appears, you can test it. Everything is very simple)

arminator1387

Reaction score
Then everyone cried that there were few updates, but now I think everyone can’t handle even 50% of the updates. Be afraid of your desires, but be afraid because greed does not allow you to miss updates. For me personally it’s like this

miroumdx

Reaction score
upload [FRANCE email FISH SUPER BEST BASE REF]
I see a lot of FR fans. Yesterday I bought and the quantity was quite large, today it is much less. You can understand the demand, db excellent quality

Top Bottom