CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

kaimati2

Reaction score
Also i purchased ~ 30 ccs of this pack [MEGA USA MVQ NoREF] - 3 / 4 stay, 1 / 4 useless ( i asked "MARKOPOLO" proprietor to function a hint greater coins to test all databases )

amramna

Reaction score
I would like to make a proposal. There have been a lot of US these days, maybe it’s time to update the European CCs?

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
I would like to make a proposal. There have been a lot of US these days, maybe it’s time to update the European CCs?
In the EU it is difficult to see such balances as in the US. There are a number of Asian countries in which the result also deserves special praise. They are in mixes, but if bro makes a separate sharpening for Asia, I will be grateful

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
In the EU it is difficult to see such balances as in the US. There are a number of Asian countries in which the result also deserves special praise. They are in mixes, but if bro makes a separate sharpening for Asia, I will be grateful
Regarding Asia, I completely agree and support the initiative.

arminator1387

Reaction score
There is no Asian no mix and there is not even a favorite US. Somehow Marco relaxed. US has been very good this week. Requires repetition

bmoulaga

Reaction score
A good, productive first week of autumn. The pace of updates is great bro. The quality did not let us down in conjunction with good volumes

bmoulaga

Reaction score
Great news. I wonder how much more profitable this kind of CC is in operation
In skillful hands, you can mold gold out of shit, and here, if you have hands and brains, it will be very profitable))))

miroumdx

Reaction score
In skillful hands, you can mold gold out of shit, and here, if you have hands and brains, it will be very profitable))))
I didn’t catch the meaning of the metaphor) Any business requires skills and different approaches. As far as crap goes, this is definitely in the wrong place. I haven't seen any crap in this shop!!!

Top Bottom