CC Store $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
How rough and that mouth you suck your daddy's dick 🤣

You provide fake screenshots kid, took from google images dumbass.

Fake account and shit shop. We both known you haven't made a single purchase at this store, but you praise it regularly, clown. 🤡
End this show, it's pathetic. I hope your parents are proud of their scammer son.

Even now that shop didin't work, links disabled looks like EXIT SCAM 🤔
Son of a bitch if store is fake and scam those of us who know how to use it like it. You want to buy 1 cc at 1$ and use to card your mother pussy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Why don't you go to EuroDollar store and buy cc at 22$ your father is very stupid

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
How rough and that mouth you suck your daddy's dick 🤣

You provide fake screenshots kid, took from google images dumbass.

Fake account and shit shop. We both known you haven't made a single purchase at this store, but you praise it regularly, clown. 🤡
End this show, it's pathetic. I hope your parents are proud of their scammer son.

Even now that shop didin't work, links disabled looks like EXIT SCAM 🤔
I am sure the btc you lost you stole it from your parents to gamble maybe that's the last money you guys have at home to buy food. Cox you are so pained lol 😆 😂. Kid better get money to invest. Poor kids always angry 😠 😡 👿. Better get money to gamble in the black market 😉 😜

neteudmvs

Reaction score
Fuck gentlemen, what are you talking about, this is just fucked up....

Maiscolm

Reaction score
Will there be anything new today? Is it worth hoping? Or should I go on vacation already?

hackmenow

Essential
Reaction score
Say it again they want to buy just 1 cc at 1$ and card big goods instead of them investing.
Relogin son of whore ;)

It still looks lame. No user is going to defend the store with frothing at the mouth. Sooner or later you will shut up and the topic will be flooded with other fake reviews.

THIS SHOP SCAM SHIT, ALL POSITIVE REVIEW HERE 100 % FAKE, MUTLIACCOUNT TRASH

hackmenow

Essential
Reaction score
I am sure the btc you lost you stole it from your parents to gamble maybe that's the last money you guys have at home to buy food. Cox you are so pained lol 😆 😂. Kid better get money to invest. Poor kids always angry 😠 😡 👿. Better get money to gamble in the black market 😉 😜
It funny watch how your ass burn🔥 keep going

Hackie988

Reaction score
Fool lost shouting a clown who missed his flight. Today update is great got a lot to do get a life fool
shut the fuck up, there hasn't been update today, but you already in hurry to lick ass. This shop complete scam and provide worse quality cc without refund - this is main thing

septik

Reaction score
Anyone know how long it takes for balance to show. I bought bitcoin and still haven't seen anything.

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
shut the fuck up, there hasn't been update today, but you already in hurry to lick ass. This shop complete scam and provide worse quality cc without refund - this is main thing
Yesterday update done by your harlot mother.

hackmenow

Essential
Reaction score
Yesterday update done by your harlot mother.
You have a problem with your alcoholic mother. Is that why you're hanging around here? :ROFLMAO:

Apparently that's the only attention you can get, you useless piece of shit.

You can continue this clowning around. It's obvious to everyone that you're just a fucking pussy. 😎

For all users - be careful:

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
You have a problem with your alcoholic mother. Is that why you're hanging around here? :ROFLMAO:

Apparently that's the only attention you can get, you useless piece of shit.

You can continue this clowning around. It's obvious to everyone that you're just a fucking pussy. 😎

For all users - be careful:
Those of us who knows how to use it enjoy it bitch. You spend hours just trying to downgrade the store. But your evil won't work. Son of a harlot go elsewhere and leave the store for us. Also greet your junkie dad for me lol 😆 😂 🤣

Top Bottom