CC Store $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

boviet

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to buy a card at this store, why is the new base card still dead? thanks

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to buy a card at this store, why is the new base card still dead? thanks
Don't buy cc below 4$ wait for new update bro mostly cc below 4$ have low validity rate but some are good. Unless you buy like 5 to 10 cc.

boviet

Reaction score
Đừng mua cc dưới 4$, hãy đợi bản cập nhật mới nhé anh em, hầu hết cc dưới 4$ có tỷ lệ hiệu lực thấp nhưng một số thì tốt. Trừ khi bạn mua khoảng 5 đến 10 cc.
Cảm ơn anh nhé, nếu con này dưới 4$ thì nên mua con 1$ hay 2$ ạ?

JafarD

Reaction score
I’ll tell you this, autumn and spring are the times when all mental illnesses worsen. I'm already used to turning a blind eye to some of the characters around me during these periods.
Oh yeееер, I understand you, there are a lot of strange people around me

scorpio333

Reaction score
I will always be glad for a fresh update from bro, a normal seller, you can trust

Toxic87

Reaction score
I have been cooperating with my bro for a long time and quite successfully, we have complete mutual understanding
My situation is a little more difficult, but I’m not complaining, there is normal stuff and that’s the main thing

Top Bottom