CC Store $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

JafarD

Reaction score
add col MEGA MIX SUPER BIG CHEAP MHQ NoREF
I enjoyed the mix, I don’t understand how anyone can think that this is a scam. If you have your head and hands, you always get a positive result when checking

Makaveli1477

Reaction score
Stfu clown. this site shittiest shop on market.

Absolute agree. all "honest review" here has hidden profile, but his activity easily check through search.

View attachment 3232
View attachment 3233
I know that you are one guy with multiaccounts who will post same bullshit.
Check proof yourself

This is shipment

Check date I bought the cc

I bought 25 cc and got 8 shipments. Son of a bitch if you don't know how to use the website get the fuck off. You want buy 1 cc and 1$ and expect shipments. Your parents must be stupid

Ghostalive24

Reaction score
I enjoyed the mix, I don’t understand how anyone can think that this is a scam. If you have your head and hands, you always get a positive result when checking
I’ll tell you this, autumn and spring are the times when all mental illnesses worsen. I'm already used to turning a blind eye to some of the characters around me during these periods.

Reaction score
I agree with the previous speaker, it’s definitely not worth buying very cheap CCs. US bin bundles are different, you need to test each time

hackmenow

Essential
Reaction score
Check proof yourself

This is shipment

Check date I bought the cc

I bought 25 cc and got 8 shipments. Son of a bitch if you don't know how to use the website get the fuck off. You want buy 1 cc and 1$ and expect shipments. Your parents must be stupid
How rough and that mouth you suck your daddy's dick 🤣

You provide fake screenshots kid, took from google images dumbass.

Fake account and shit shop. We both known you haven't made a single purchase at this store, but you praise it regularly, clown. 🤡
End this show, it's pathetic. I hope your parents are proud of their scammer son.

Even now that shop didin't work, links disabled looks like EXIT SCAM 🤔

hackmenow

Essential
Reaction score
Real reviews from last time:

He sells workoffs from other shops on market. Buying cc for less than a $1, trying sell them for $5. All reviews here also fake. same accounts post similar shit regular here, but in fact its one guy lol
0/8 cards was approved here.
no refunds.
they blocked my account after providing proofs.
useless and bad store (n)

im sure admin of that store was a talented scammer in the past... he sells generated cc... avoid

Other "positive feedbacks" fake, they post shits daily to mislead. Some accounts only leave reviews here, there is no such activity)

FAKE SHITTY SHOP, AVOID

Top Bottom