Virtual Carding True Aliexpress Method | Method & Bin

Barcadna

Essential
Reaction score
Hello, dear members. Today I bring Aliexpress.com method, the only working method you will find on internet for Aliexpress! I wanted to order something from Aliexpress, so had to try this website out. Finally succeeded.

WARNING: I saw many methods online posted for Aliexpress, ALL ARE BULLSHIT. I repeat, CRAP. They do not discuss method deeply, you cannot expect others to work on it, if you just post one or two line of bin or method. All bullshit.

Let's discuss it, let's understand how Aliexpress fraud system works. Read everything below.

How Aliexpess Fruad System Works:
  • If your IP's country is different than the card country, CARD WILL NOT EVEN PROCESS. STRAIGHT DECLINE/REFUSE, and they ask for scan.
  • If your card is AVS enabled, and even if payment goes through your order status might be "under payment review", you will not receive order email confirmation until your order payment is verified, and status changes to "Awaiting Shipment." (Very unlikely to happen)
  • If payment success, and order status is "Awaiting Shipment", then you are good to go, success. Order will ship surely.
  • Choose bin wisely, Aliexpress is 3D for many countries, I will provide my BIN, but you are not restricted to use it only. You now know how Aliexpress works, use your brain and make your bin work!
Now let's jump to method, and proof:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Proof: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hi

Jayclifford

Essential
Reaction score
Hello, dear members. Today I bring Aliexpress.com method, the only working method you will find on internet for Aliexpress! I wanted to order something from Aliexpress, so had to try this website out. Finally succeeded.

WARNING: I saw many methods online posted for Aliexpress, ALL ARE BULLSHIT. I repeat, CRAP. They do not discuss method deeply, you cannot expect others to work on it, if you just post one or two line of bin or method. All bullshit.

Let's discuss it, let's understand how Aliexpress fraud system works. Read everything below.

• If your IP's country is different than the card country, CARD WILL NOT EVEN PROCESS. STRAIGHT DECLINE/REFUSE, and they ask for scan.
  • If your card is AVS enabled, and even if payment goes through your order status might be "under payment review", you will not receive order email confirmation until your order payment is verified, and status changes to "Awaiting Shipment." (Very unlikely to happen)
  • If payment success, and order status is "Awaiting Shipment", then you are good to go, success. Order will ship surely.
  • Choose bin wisely, Aliexpress is 3D for many countries, I will provide my BIN, but you are not restricted to use it only. You now know how Aliexpress works, use your brain and make your bin work!

Okay

milan52

Essential
Reaction score

ajjaj

Joe3490

Essential
Reaction score

Thx

Zarch

Essential
Reaction score

lovely

Dodo23

Essential
Reaction score

nice

Mean

Essential
Reaction score

nice

zenonzardc

Essential
Reaction score

thanks bro

Nelly23

Essential
Reaction score

Hey

Domires

Essential
Reaction score

ty!!!

liwen168

Essential
Reaction score
您好,亲爱的成员 今天,我带来Aliexpress.com方法,这是您可以在Internet上找到Aliexpress的唯一有效方法!我想从Aliexpress订购一些东西,所以不得不尝试这个网站。终于成功了。

警告:我在网上看到了很多关于Aliexpress的方法,所有方法都是公牛。我再说一遍,CRAP。他们不会深入讨论方法,如果您仅发布一两行bin或方法,就不能期望其他人对此进行研究。废话。

让我们讨论一下,让我们了解Aliexpress欺诈系统的工作原理。阅读下面的所有内容。

Aliexpess Fruad系统如何工作:
  • 如果您的IP国家/地区与卡国家/地区不同,则CARD甚至无法进行处理。直接拒绝/拒绝,他们要求进行扫描。
  • 如果您的卡已启用AVS,并且即使付款通过,您的订单状态也可能处于“付款审查中”,则在验证您的订单付款并且状态更改为“正在等待发货”之前,您不会收到订单电子邮件确认。(极不可能发生)
  • 如果付款成功,并且订单状态为“等待发货”,那么您就可以成功了。订单一定会寄出。
  • 明智地选择bin,Aliexpress在许多国家/地区都是3D的,我将提供我的BIN,但您不仅限于使用它。您现在知道了速卖通的工作原理,动脑筋,使垃圾桶正常工作!
现在让我们跳到方法,并证明:
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

证明: 隐藏文本:无法引用。
yhg

Reaction score

J

Top Bottom