agmillionz

Essential
Reaction score
This is the new SBA APPROVAL PROCESS ?

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)
The site is * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Finally you confirm the captcha and review your information and that’s it.

Good luck!
Oko

PROCHECK

Essential
Reaction score
arrive
Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.

Good luck!

Asura

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

thanks

Jbindler992

Diamond
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Sba don’t be hitting the same. Be requiring more info I swear

Thegame101

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Hey

Miguel

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Fluflamer

Essential
Reaction score
Good jawn
Lest

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Lets get it gang

stason

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Boomdeniro

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Thanks

Drzjoselito

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Yes

Vyper

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
Okay

badxp14

Essential
Reaction score
Ic

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
nice

Top Bottom