Mrcybercrime

Essential
Reaction score
This is the new SBA APPROVAL PROCESS ?

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)
The site is * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Finally you confirm the captcha and review your information and that’s it.

Good luck!
thx

guitstar

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:
Go to the following website on Monday morning (this might change tho... I recommend you bookmarking this page and checking it regularly)

Step 2:
When you arrive at the application section, choose the box that states the following “APPLICATE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OR SOLE Proprietorship....)

Step 3:
On the next page: there will be a few boxes you need to read and check... they should all be checked in checkmarks before going to the next page.

Good luck!
really ? someone confirm this as working ?

kevinblue

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
thanks dude.

Haitian2pac

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!
yerppp

qeaox

Essential
Reaction score

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Good luck!

Top Bottom