Virtual Carding Electronic Carding & PHYSICAL PROOF

Bulldog

Essential
Reaction score
Col
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I have three proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

PROOF 3: DISPATCHED

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING

Moneynownow

Essential
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google". The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING
Cool

Moneynownow

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

?

Moneynownow

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Y'all Please like so I can see the post?‍♂️

Luckyman

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Nice and lovely

jwcbk

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

im still trying to get the damn likes to see the paypal method i fucks with pp heavy

pyjhxgzs

Banned
Reaction score
您可以通过简单的“谷歌”在线找到许多电子网站。问题出在那之后,因为您将需要访问并测试每个不同的网站,以查看它们是否可梳理,或者它们是否为2D或3D或AVS以及更多内容。

许多菜鸟会放弃,寻找简单的出路,因此最终被骗子骗了。
骗子也曾经是梳理者,他们没有成功,也没有继续学习,因此他们选择成为骗子,因为他们很容易骗人。

合法的打工者很少。尽管是那些稀有的宝石之一,我仍然决定分享一些证明梳理有效的证据,并炫耀一下。

方法如下:

隐藏的文字:无法引用。

我有三个证明可以在网站上显示确认电子邮件和订单。

证明1:

证明2:

证明3:已派遣

亲切的问候,
凯尔XYY

免责声明:仅用于教育目的。您对自己的钱和自己的测试负责
ŤHX

boywonder21

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

j

boywonder21

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

:love:

boywonder21

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

bruh

D3vil Hack3r

Essential
Reaction score

Here is the method:

PROOF 1:

PROOF 2:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Nice

Top Bottom