Virtual Carding E-GIFT Card Carding Method | PSN, iTunes code, Google Play

Bipinsaju

Essential
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
Power

SUBVUKUVANHU

Essential
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
Hello

Bipinsaju

Essential
Reaction score

Give

Nonya

Essential
Reaction score

Nice

Nonya

Essential
Reaction score

Thx

tom008

Diamond
Reaction score
这里介绍2020年的电子礼品卡梳理方法正如我说的那样,这种梳理方法是新的,也许您以前从未见过。但是它100%工作并且非常简单。您需要先购买CC,然后才能尝试使用这种梳理方法。

您将需要一个手机(IOS或Android)+移动VPN + facebook帐户(与您的CC相同)+德国(DE)或英国CC,此梳理方法适用于DE和UK的CC。必须使用这种梳理方法。

1.设置您的VPN。首先,如果您知道我的意思是可以的,则需要通过可靠,可信赖且安全的移动VPN使用来自英国或德国的IP,否则请访问:www.purevpn.com。然后下载移动应用,选择计划并从英国或德国选择服务器
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

3.您的订单。这是此电子礼品刷卡方法的最后一个步骤,也是最简单的步骤,通过Facebook登录到您的Zeek帐户,别忘了使用以前使用的相同IP或新的IP,但不要对多个帐户使用相同的IP。准备好下订单后,注册要使用的CC,并花费10分钟的时间查看可用的不同品牌。
-您可以选择数量,在我这边。我更喜欢从大约120英镑的金额开始–“购买”按钮,几秒钟后结帐,他们会感谢您的付款人-要查看您的电子礼物卡代码,只需轻按“钱包”并在您的电子礼物卡上单击
期待看到

mixedmaar

Essential
Reaction score

guh

warzoner9555

Essential
Reaction score
Présentation ici de la méthode de cardage par carte-cadeau électronique de 2020 Comme je l'ai dit, cette méthode de cardage est nouvelle et peut-être que vous ne l'avez jamais vue auparavant. Mais c'est 100% fonctionnel et très simple. Vous devez acheter CC avant de pouvoir essayer cette méthode de cardage.

Vous aurez besoin d'un téléphone mobile (IOS ou Android) + VPN mobile + compte facebook (même votre CC) + Allemagne (DE) ou UK CC, cette méthode de cardage fonctionne avec CC de DE et du Royaume-Uni. Il est nécessaire d'utiliser cette méthode de cardage.

1. Configurez votre VPN. Au début, vous devez utiliser une adresse IP du Royaume-Uni ou de l'Allemagne via un VPN solide, fiable et sûr, si vous savez ce que je veux dire, c'est OK, sinon allez simplement sur: www.purevpn.com . Ensuite, téléchargez l'application mobile, choisissez un plan et choisissez un serveur au Royaume-Uni ou en DE
* Texte masqué: ne peut pas être cité. *

3. Vos commandes. C'est la dernière étape et la plus simple de cette méthode de carte-cadeau électronique, connectez-vous à votre compte Zeek via facebook, n'oubliez pas d'utiliser la même IP utilisée auparavant ou une nouvelle mais n'utilisez pas la même IP pour plusieurs comptes. Une fois que vous êtes prêt à passer votre commande, enregistrez le CC que vous allez utiliser et passez 10 minutes pour jeter un œil sur les différentes marques disponibles.
-Vous pouvez choisir le montant, à mes côtés. Je préfère commencer avec des montants d'environ 120 £ - Bouton "ACHETER", bouton de paiement et après quelques secondes, ils remercient le cardeur -Pour voir le code de votre carte-cadeau électronique, appuyez simplement sur "portefeuille" et sur votre carte-cadeau électronique.
thx man :)

Bee1234

Essential
Reaction score

Nice

Valexia

Essential
Reaction score

thanks! :)

random01

Essential
Reaction score

yes

Pokemon

Essential
Reaction score
hii

Pokemon

Essential
Reaction score

hii

Top Bottom