Virtual Carding E-GIFT Card Carding Method | PSN, iTunes code, Google Play

KYLEXYY

Diamond
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
drop a video tut sometimes

Rootmimy

Diamond
Reaction score
Presenting here E-Gift card carding method of 2020 As I said this carding method is new and maybe you’ve never seen it before. But it 100% working and very simple. You need to buy CC before you can try this carding method.

You will need a Mobile phone ( IOS or Android) + mobile VPN + facebook account ( same your CC)+ Germany ( DE ) or UK CC, this carding method is working with CC from DE and UK. It is necessary to use this carding method.

1. Set-up your VPN. At 1st you need to use an IP from UK or DE through a solid, trusted and safemobile VPN, if you know what I mean it is OK, otherwise just go to : www.purevpn.com. Then download the mobile app, choose a plan and choose a server from UK or DE

3. Your oders. This is the last and easiest step in this E-gift carding method, login to your Zeek account through facebook, don’t forget to use the same IP used before or a new one but don’t use the same IP for several accounts. Once you’re ready to make your order, register the CC you’re goingto use and spend 10 minutes to take a look on different brands available.
-You can choose the amount, in my side. I prefer to start with amounts around £120-“BUY” button, checkout button an after few seconds they thank the carder -To see your e-gift card code, just tap on “wallet”and on your e-gift card odered
Ok

Lohithreddy

Essential
Reaction score

Jhehwwuw

ASHISHBHAIYA

Essential
Reaction score

O

xiaoxiaoshen

Essential
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“ Otto,post:9453,member:202”]在此介绍2020年的电子礼品卡梳理方法正如我说的那样,这种梳理方法是新的,也许您以前从未见过。但是它100%工作并且非常简单。您需要先购买CC,然后才能尝试使用这种梳理方法。您将需要一个手机(IOS或Android)+移动VPN + facebook帐户(与您的CC相同)+德国(DE)或英国CC,此梳理方法适用于DE和UK的CC。必须使用这种梳理方法。1.设置您的VPN。首先,如果您知道我的意思是可以的,则需要通过可靠,可信赖且安全的移动VPN使用来自英国或德国的IP,否则请访问:[URL =“ http://www.purevpn.com” ] www.purevpn.com [/ URL]。然后下载移动应用程序,选择计划,然后从英国或德国选择服务器。隐藏文本:无法引用。 3.您的订单。这是此电子礼品刷卡方法的最后一个步骤,也是最简单的步骤,通过Facebook登录到您的Zeek帐户,不要忘记使用之前使用的相同IP或新的IP,但不要对多个帐户使用相同的IP。准备好下订单后,注册要使用的CC,并花费10分钟的时间查看可用的不同品牌。-您可以选择数量,在我这边。我更喜欢从120英镑左右的金额开始“购买”按钮,几秒钟后结帐按钮,他们会感谢您的信用卡付款人-要查看您的电子礼品卡代码,只需点击“钱包”,然后点选您的电子礼品卡[ /引用] 注册您要使用的CC,并花10分钟时间查看可用的不同品牌。-您可以选择数量,在我这边。我更喜欢从120英镑左右的金额开始“购买”按钮,几秒钟后结帐按钮,他们会感谢您的信用卡付款人-要查看您的电子礼品卡代码,只需点击“钱包”,然后点选您的电子礼品卡[ /引用] 注册您要使用的CC,并花10分钟时间查看可用的不同品牌。-您可以选择数量,在我这边。我更喜欢从120英镑左右的金额开始“购买”按钮,几秒钟后结帐按钮,他们会感谢您的信用卡付款人-要查看您的电子礼品卡代码,只需点击“钱包”,然后点选您的电子礼品卡[ /引用]
这里介绍2020年的电子礼品卡梳理方法正如我说的那样,这种梳理方法是新的,也许您以前从未见过。但是它100%工作并且非常简单。您需要先购买CC,然后才能尝试使用这种梳理方法。

您将需要一个手机(IOS或Android)+移动VPN + facebook帐户(与您的CC相同)+德国(DE)或英国CC,此梳理方法适用于DE和UK的CC。必须使用这种梳理方法。

1.设置您的VPN。首先,如果您知道我的意思是可以的,则需要通过可靠,可信任且安全的移动VPN使用来自英国或德国的IP,否则请访问:www.purevpn.com。然后下载移动应用,选择计划并从英国或德国选择服务器
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

3.您的订单。这是此电子礼品刷卡方法的最后一个步骤,也是最简单的步骤,通过Facebook登录到您的Zeek帐户,别忘了使用以前使用的相同IP或新的IP,但不要对多个帐户使用相同的IP。准备好下订单后,注册要使用的CC,并花费10分钟的时间查看可用的不同品牌。
-您可以选择数量,在我这边。我更喜欢从大约120英镑的金额开始–“购买”按钮,几秒钟后结帐,他们会感谢您的付款人-要查看您的电子礼物卡代码,只需轻按“钱包”并在您的电子礼物卡上单击
God

Allurite010

Essential
Reaction score

Ok

Leo Gold

Essential
Reaction score

show

Leo Gold

Essential
Reaction score

show

darkman0011

Essential
Reaction score

hlo

atharvvihan

Essential
Reaction score

Cool

atharvvihan

Essential
Reaction score

I find it good

Shammah01

Essential
Reaction score
nice tut buddy

Nice

thedaj

Essential
Reaction score

thx

3oo

Essential
Reaction score

really?

Jbros2020

Essential
Reaction score

Nice one bro

vk950565

Essential
Reaction score

OK

Laravel

Diamond
Reaction score

Thanks

Reaction score
Ok

ok

Top Bottom