Redman1

Essential
Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
Connect your VPN to the same country as your spammed account
Firefox for browser

How to:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.
Nice

Sonix

Essential
Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Evo. I'm pretty new to the carding platform/community and i've been trying to get my head around on how to bypass the OTP without any crazy tools. I've found out a simple yet effective method on how to bypass the OTP in paypal.

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

This is MY method of getting in spammed accounts, maybe pro carders know other/better ways but in my opinion, for the newbies, this is the easiest executable way.
nice show me

Midgrtkrv

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

hhhy

xiaoxiaoshen

Essential
Reaction score
嘿,我是Evo。对于梳棉平台/社区,我还很陌生,我一直在设法避免在没有任何疯狂工具的情况下绕过OTP。我发现了一个简单而有效的方法来绕过Paypal中的OTP。

要求:
将您的VPN与垃圾邮件帐户连接到同一国家/地区
Firefox浏览器

如何:
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

这是我获取垃圾邮件帐户的方法,也许专业刷卡人知道其他/更好的方法,但是在我看来,对于新手来说,这是最简单的可执行方法。
Xiexie

caradecrimen

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

hi

trija

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

thabks

Dedsctt1

Essential
Reaction score
L

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Let try it out

abdoamira

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

f

LilTop21

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

T

Rexathion

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

Noice

Barcasax

Essential
Reaction score

Requirements:
Firefox for browser

How to:

thanks

Top Bottom