CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

George6

Reaction score
As for me, the week started out enchantingly, I understand that you shouldn’t count on this every day, but for a day it’s definitely enough.

Greatnessme02

Reaction score
Well no, I will definitely never give up on EU, the projects that are available bring very good money. What's the point of focusing on the USA?)

myccbro

Essential
Reaction score
Well no, I will definitely never give up on EU, the projects that are available bring very good money. What's the point of focusing on the USA?)
I always look only at my income, I have a great income, no I look for other options to earn money. I don't care what geo will make me money. I have no problem focusing on one country. Marko waiting for the new stuff.

wwefan448

Reaction score
A perfect stouff for raising a not-too-bad amount of money. For 2 days +1,5k$ with a part-time job.
If that's the result in two days, you need to work on your skills, bro. I got +-1.5k$ a day and that's just from Canada!

asierazules

Reaction score
Thanks for the new stuff. It’s not like I was expecting USA but more of a mix, but this DB also has a mix.

fems465

Reaction score
Bro, I think you can see too that USA is already too much and it’s time to pause on it!

amramna

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I remember such a large supply of CC in a store. Whatever you grab, top!

arminator1387

Reaction score
It will be cool if in the morning there is news that there is an UP where there will be a lot of mixes.

Top Bottom