CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Reaction score
πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒCan everyone win at poker ? 100% - YES !πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

The registration in the our Private Tournament is going to the end. Don't miss your chance for the BIG WIN ! ! !

There will be no losers, and the winners will receive valuable prizes ! ! !

I M P O R T A N T !

To register and participate in the tournament, you DO NOT NEED to provide any personal information, only a username and password. All contributions and winnings will be credited to your balance in the store.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

More details in our channel here... >>> https://t.me/+5LloaY8Gu9gyNjFk

Join our channel where you'll learn:
πŸ’° Participation terms
πŸ€‘ How to join our club >>>
https://t.me/+5LloaY8Gu9gyNjFk
πŸ’Έ All the latest news!

Reaction score
I was initially excited about the UP, but no. It's just a discount. And it's in the fucking USA. Why not on the mix?

XxkgottixX

Essential
Reaction score
But USA BINs are more difficult to work with in some places than Asia or EU. So you have to sacrifice some of the profits

cannoli1

Reaction score
Guys. It's a cool idea to do a tournament. I systematically take part in such events. Well, I'd be happy to play with my colleagues.

greenhidden

Reaction score
Guys. It's a cool idea to do a tournament. I systematically take part in such events. Well, I'd be happy to play with my colleagues.
I'd set up a sweepstakes, will there be an update today or not, tomorrow will be a week of nothing new)))))

wwefan448

Reaction score
Today I realised that the lack of updates is even a +. So you don't switch to new CCs, but work with tested ones.

asierazules

Reaction score
Today I realised that the lack of updates is even a +. So you don't switch to new CCs, but work with tested ones.
Well and new CCs there is no problem to check, make a quick test purchase and understand the need for further work or not. And here there is no choice)

panda02

Reaction score
On the contrary, I only like to work with new CCs. Every time you test it, you expect something special from CCs. And that moment of anticipation is what I really like.

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
It's a shame. It's been a pleasure working with you guys. I liked the shop, the CCs were always pretending to be the top!

arminator1387

Reaction score
I'm very interested, too. I think it's planned, if it wasn't, there'd be word that the shop was closing.

Top Bottom