CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

miroumdx

Reaction score
I made $1.7k in profit just yesterday. About $350 was spent on the CC. I'm very pleased with the result!!!!

asierazules

Reaction score
I have mixed impressions about Canada. Everything is fine with the valid card and the REF is clear, the balances are also larger than I expected. But the choice by BINs let me down. I didn't have enough!

asierazules

Reaction score
I have mixed impressions about Canada. Everything is fine with the valid card and the REF is clear, the balances are also larger than I expected. But the choice by BINs let me down. I didn't have enough!
I don’t know, bro, what kind of drainage scheme you have, but I can say for myself that everything was enough!

asierazules

Reaction score
I don’t know, bro, what kind of drainage scheme you have, but I can say for myself that everything was enough!
Fuck, this is some kind of magic))) I really didn’t write this post))) Maybe it’s that the forum wasn’t working this morning and some kind of mess happened

amramna

Reaction score
The forum has really been down since the morning, but to behave like this and post someone’s comment under another account is really a story from X files)

Top Bottom