CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
I also ran into this bug. I wrote to support, he says that the fix is in the process

n0sympthy

Essential
Reaction score
I worked very successfully on the CC this week on crypto. Everything contributed to this, there is a profit!

bmoulaga

Reaction score
REF on the site works perfectly, thanks for the fix. And thanks for the timely updates!

miroumdx

Reaction score
Bro next week we need a lot of EU and USA, please focus on these geos and preferably REF.

Icloudking702

Reaction score
I think just EU and mix. USA I think there is enough in the store, those who need it will find the necessary bins.

Reaction score
I think just EU and mix. USA I think there is enough in the store, those who need it will find the necessary bins.
You're not entirely right, even if there is a USA, the best bins can already be taken away. As an option, make a discount on REF and add a little fresh USA in addition to the mix!

buycc

Reaction score
Did you fix the bug where dead cards were only half refunded? If it's fixed, please update the channel with an explanation. I need to know.

buycc

Reaction score
Вы исправили ошибку, когда мертвые карты возвращали только половину суммы? Если исправили, пожалуйста, обновите канал с объяснением. Мне нужно знать.

asierazules

Reaction score
Bro, while you are fixing the bug, transfer at least part of the REF to noREF so that they do not lie idle.

fems465

Reaction score
Great, the first batch has started. Bro take a closer look at the offer from asierazules

Top Bottom