CC Store == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
I don't agree that Shop sucks. I've been with shop since its inception. The material has always been perfect for me with a good profit. Valid is at least 70% even on sold-out DBs. Maybe you bro has a problem with your checker or socks.

panda02

Reaction score
Marko. Don't hesitate to update. We got work to do. Come on, bro, do your best with the new up.

fems465

Reaction score
Marko. Don't hesitate to update. We got work to do. Come on, bro, do your best with the new up.
In fact, the shop has a gigantic amount of material to work with. The price of some of the DBs is very sweet. There are DBs with CCs at 1$ with valid of about 80%, there are both mix and USA

Dainty27

Essential
Reaction score
The updates are cretically important to me. I need a narrow range of bins, and I always take all the ones that suit me. I'm glad Marko's choice for the update was USA. Top of the line, as always.

HappyPeppie

Reaction score
The updates are cretically important to me. I need a narrow range of bins, and I always take all the ones that suit me. I'm glad Marko's choice for the update was USA. Top of the line, as always.
I'm certainly a little doubtful that in the vast number of CCs that are available in the shop there are no suitable ones for you and that only with new material you can find something to work with. I think you're too lazy to look)

arminator1387

Reaction score
I'm certainly a little doubtful that in the vast number of CCs that are available in the shop there are no suitable ones for you and that only with new material you can find something to work with. I think you're too lazy to look)
No bro, there are times like this and it's not about laziness, I deal with it from time to time too. Perhaps if you spend a lot of time searching, but why do it, time is money, as they say.

Top Bottom