CC Store $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

RolfRinger

Reaction score
Haven't visited you for a long time. Everything is still at a high level. The main thing is not even the price, but the fact that there is a valid. I confess, I tried to take in other shops. What happened: not only is the price prohibitive, so they just sell some kind of slag. I wonder why they have such an influx of customers. Apparently because of the "good old name". Maybe once they were cool, but from now on I won’t buy from them anymore - they fuck us like kittens!

ArsenyBusi

Reaction score
Hello my dear Bro! Thank you for the timely replenishment of the CC bases, as well as the timely replenishment of my pockets with money! If it weren't for you and your shop, there wouldn't be my pockets)))

xxx1337

Reaction score
That's suitable too Bro. Price - is so low - i do not know approximately high-satisfactory. So, allow's strive now!

demi2k10

Reaction score
How to do the 4 minutes check so I can use refund? Theres no countdown showing

demi2k10

Reaction score
ALL trash this isnt FULLZ this is only generated ccs infos are fake I want a refund

takemoneybro

Verified Seller
Reaction score
ALL trash this isnt FULLZ this is only generated ccs infos are fake I want a refund
you yourself are trash, do not know how to use do not use. They take many for a check, at once for 10k very cheap cards I have valid write 10 or 20 or 30 somewhere floating. and you seem to be a competitor

Top Bottom