CC Store ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥ BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET V2.0 | FRESH CVV/FULLZ/DUMPS/TR2+PIN/RDP/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/DOCS/NOVBV BINS | DAILY UPDATES | API 🔥🔥🔥

cybergintoki

Reaction score
DONOT RECOMMEND THIS SHOP. SCAMMERS. THEY DONOT REPLY TO THE TICKET AT ALL. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE I CREATED A TICKET. THEIR CARD REALLY SUCKS. I BOUGHT $21 CARD FROM THEIR 90%+ VALID BASE UPDATED ON THE DAY I BOUGHT. IT WAS A HIGH END CARD SO ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK RIGHT. NOPE. I TRIED TO CARD 7USD FOR TEST. BUT NOPE IT FAILED WITH AUTHORIZATION ERROR. USED ON OTHER CARDED AND PROVEN SITES BUT STILL AUTHORIZATION FAIL. THEY PROVIDED THE MISSPELLED ADDRESS WHICH MAY HAVE KILLED THE CARD. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM FOR THE MATTER. NO RESPONSE. IF YOU CAN'T EVEN CARD 7USD USING A 21USD CARD BOUGHT FROM THEIR SHOP THEN I DOUBT THEIR CLAIMS. ATLEAST IF YOU PROVIDE DEAD CARD REFUND OR REPLY. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIRD CLASS CARD THEN YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE SHOP. I AM HAPPY TO REMOVE THIS REVIEW IF YOU GUYS ACCTUALLY RESPOND TO MY TICKET. USERNAME:j24382lr

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score
DONOT RECOMMEND THIS SHOP. SCAMMERS. THEY DONOT REPLY TO THE TICKET AT ALL. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK SINCE I CREATED A TICKET. THEIR CARD REALLY SUCKS. I BOUGHT $21 CARD FROM THEIR 90%+ VALID BASE UPDATED ON THE DAY I BOUGHT. IT WAS A HIGH END CARD SO ITS SUPPOSED TO WORK RIGHT. NOPE. I TRIED TO CARD 7USD FOR TEST. BUT NOPE IT FAILED WITH AUTHORIZATION ERROR. USED ON OTHER CARDED AND PROVEN SITES BUT STILL AUTHORIZATION FAIL. THEY PROVIDED THE MISSPELLED ADDRESS WHICH MAY HAVE KILLED THE CARD. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM FOR THE MATTER. NO RESPONSE. IF YOU CAN'T EVEN CARD 7USD USING A 21USD CARD BOUGHT FROM THEIR SHOP THEN I DOUBT THEIR CLAIMS. ATLEAST IF YOU PROVIDE DEAD CARD REFUND OR REPLY. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIRD CLASS CARD THEN YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE SHOP. I AM HAPPY TO REMOVE THIS REVIEW IF YOU GUYS ACCTUALLY RESPOND TO MY TICKET. USERNAME:j24382lr

if you dont like my shop and my cards really sucks - dont use it

all replies to tickets will be done in 24-48 hours, im alone, without support, yours - 20000 users

cybergintoki

Reaction score

all replies to tickets will be done in 24-48 hours, im alone, without support, yours - 20000 users
yah you don’t have to tell me. I am not gonna use your shop in the future for sure. and the way you respond to the customers is bad for the business. And also its been more than a week since i created the ticket.

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score
yah you don’t have to tell me. I am not gonna use your shop in the future for sure. and the way you respond to the customers is bad for the business. And also its been more than a week since i created the ticket.
today i will answer to all tickets, sorry for long time answer

wait pleaze

OgMansaMusa

Reaction score

Sounds like you need some support and Id love to help fill that role so lets talk in pms

cybergintoki

Reaction score
today i will answer to all tickets, sorry for long time answer

wait pleaze
you see if you have responded in this manner i wouldn’t have been so harsh and wrote bad about your shop. i know it frustrates when someone complains and says bad about your business and you are the only one that have to deal with them. but you should also understand our pov. i am a fucking student with little money in my pocket for day to day. Hoping to get out of this situation with the help of carding. which is illegal but in the end only insurance giants suffer from it which i don’t care. i put my little money i have in a card and purchase the highest graded card available in your shop with refund policy which is fail safe hoping it changes my life. but no the card doesn’t work. the address was wrong which may have killed the card. i created a ticket expressing my problem. but there is no reply. even after a week. i came to ascarding at first and politely said please see the ticket with my username(you can check the messages above). but still no reply even on forum. then i didn’t have any choice to leave a review sharing my experience. i also said in the end of my review that i am happy to remove it as long as you replied to my ticket. then you came crashing out. saying this and that. you don’t expect in the least that the shop you trusted and which will change your life to come up and say fuck you and don’t shop from me if my product sucked. that really made me sad. i know its long and you won’t read it till the end coz you don’t care what some random loner mf says. but still just putting my pov out there.

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score
Sounds like you need some support and Id love to help fill that role so lets talk in pms
you see if you have responded in this manner i wouldn’t have been so harsh and wrote bad about your shop. i know it frustrates when someone complains and says bad about your business and you are the only one that have to deal with them. but you should also understand our pov. i am a fucking student with little money in my pocket for day to day. Hoping to get out of this situation with the help of carding. which is illegal but in the end only insurance giants suffer from it which i don’t care. i put my little money i have in a card and purchase the highest graded card available in your shop with refund policy which is fail safe hoping it changes my life. but no the card doesn’t work. the address was wrong which may have killed the card. i created a ticket expressing my problem. but there is no reply. even after a week. i came to ascarding at first and politely said please see the ticket with my username(you can check the messages above). but still no reply even on forum. then i didn’t have any choice to leave a review sharing my experience. i also said in the end of my review that i am happy to remove it as long as you replied to my ticket. then you came crashing out. saying this and that. you don’t expect in the least that the shop you trusted and which will change your life to come up and say fuck you and don’t shop from me if my product sucked. that really made me sad. i know its long and you won’t read it till the end coz you don’t care what some random loner mf says. but still just putting my pov out there.

answered to all tickets

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score

WIZARD'S SHOP V2.0

Verified Seller
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE CVV/TRACK2+PIN DATABASE

ALL D+P PRICES IN SHOP NOW REDUCED !!!