Rel8tor

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Thanks

DashBinero

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
thankss you

Pash58

Essential
Reaction score

How do I see this stuff? I reply & I still don’t see it

ashokthejo

Essential
Reaction score

waiting for this bro ....... Thanks

ashokthejo

Essential
Reaction score

Watiing for this bro ..... Thanks

TheWolf_201

Essential
Reaction score

no its patched

Elpuntoexacto

Diamond
Reaction score

Inter

mimimamomo

Reaction score

thabjs

itsimpossible

Reaction score

thanks for sharing

panpAn22

Reaction score
O

k

eb303623

Reaction score
B

berbeni404040

Reaction score

interest

Top Bottom