Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Hi

kingluey

Essential
Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
lets see

BlurryMindss

Essential
Reaction score

Louice

Essential
Reaction score

Ok boss

ASHISHBHAIYA

Essential
Reaction score

Ty

Olonkagay

Essential
Reaction score

Hi

Noobnigga

Reaction score

NIce

techmellow

Essential
Reaction score

Ghostnoob

Essential
Reaction score

Useless

heartbroken64

Essential
Reaction score

Hi

banybbb

Diamond
Reaction score
Утечка метода | ПОЛУЧИТЕ Бесплатное подтверждение по SMS
* Скрытый текст: нельзя цитировать. *

Теперь у вас должен быть номер. Чтобы увидеть SMS-сообщения, перейдите в опцию # (Номера телефонов) -> Активные номера.
Нажмите на номер и перейдите в «Журнал сообщений». Не забудьте изменить «Исходящий» на «Входящий».

ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ. Если вам нужно подтвердить Google, используйте номер в Великобритании!
ЭТОТ МЕТОД БЫЛ ВНУТРИ НЕКОТОРЫЕ СЕЙЧАС. Я РЕШИЛ ПОЗВОЛЯТЬ ВАМ УЗНАТЬ ДЛЯ ЛЮДЕЙ, КОТОРЫЕ НЕ ЗНАЮТ И УСТАЛИ ОТ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ TextNow.
пик
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Heart

Essential
Reaction score

Wew

mo122

Essential
Reaction score

wwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

Top Bottom