Favouriteboy

Reaction score
T
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
hx

Gautamop

Essential
Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
ok

baloch

Reaction score

is it still working? as of today

leo369

Reaction score

good

Ascardian

Reaction score

Thanks

Sunshinecuz8

Reaction score

Thanks

JumpmanQ

Reaction score

ayamga

Essential
Reaction score

THNXX

Top Bottom