Paypal.com是我们的在线付款方式,很多ebayers都可以使用,并且可以通过银行转帐或信用卡来资助
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

如果一切正常,则您应该在1周内(包括周末和节假日)收到包裹

好了,我想分享一些有关如何刷卡的小技巧,以便您可以成功完成。 ?

无法收到帐单验证码,因此此方法无效

Chef_scammers

Essential
Reaction score
Now i will (finally) explain the meaning of the word Paypal.

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
thanks

oups699

Essential
Reaction score

Paypal.com us an online payment method, which is used by alot of ebayers, and can be funded by bank transfers or creditcards

If everything is ok, you should have the package in 1 week (including the weekend and holidays)

Alright, I would like to share little tips on how to card something so that you can do it successfully. ?
Thanks bro for your help

ElChapo

Reaction score

Thanks

IvanDraco

Reaction score

Thx for the info bro!

RMX

Reaction score
Ahora explicaré (finalmente) el significado de la palabra Paypal.

Paypal.com es un método de pago en línea, que es utilizado por muchos ebayers y puede financiarse mediante transferencias bancarias o tarjetas de crédito.
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

Si todo está bien, debe tener el paquete en 1 semana (incluidos los fines de semana y feriados)

Muy bien, me gustaría compartir pequeños consejos sobre cómo etiquetar algo para que pueda hacer

Reaction score

?

Alessandro

Reaction score

ok

Top Bottom