dxpara05

Diamond
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Now after Generating a card and connecting to Shit hole IP, you're ready to Go.
Just Open the given site create account (use it)
thank you

Krinksa1

Essential
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Ceen

Suavè

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Jhj

Leopard

Essential
Reaction score
Thank

1) What is Bin :

Just Open the given site create account (use i

1) What is Bin :

Thanks

fomidroid

Essential
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Themguy

Essential
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Hard

Thegame101

Essential
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Hey

Yaw23

Essential
Reaction score
Sure

1) What is Bin :

demotomtom

Essential
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

ok

Top Bottom