Reaction score
You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 10 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.

Anon676

Diamond
Reaction score
no disrespect OP, i never need those things, and mine go through like 96% percent of the time.. and for 200-700 dollars each... cash pickup anything over 500 they give you on a money order... they NEVER ask me shit, i get instant approval, heres your mtcn and then im omw with my bitch to get the money. But who knows maybe over seas or other states are different. The only thing you mentioned of use is the spoofer, but the BIN is the most important thing. real shit.

BrowardSoulja

Essential
Reaction score
You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 10 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.
preciate it

expl0it

Reaction score

TNX

Isidro

Essential
Reaction score

Hello

KIE

Reaction score
Vous aurez besoin des outils suivants avant de vous rendre sur westernunion.com et de transférer de l'argent.
* Texte masqué: ne peut pas être cité. *

Une fois que vous avez tout configuré, la première chose à faire est de vous assurer que le transfert d'appel fonctionne et que le spoofer fonctionne et propose le numéro que vous avez mis pour l'identifiant de l'appelant. Lorsque vous avez enfin tout mis en place et que votre vérification des antécédents est configurée, vous allez sur westernunion.com et effectuez le transfert. Après avoir effectué le transfert, il dira probablement quelque chose à l'effet "Transfert en attente, veuillez appeler Western Union pour confirmer" ou quelque chose à cet effet et vous les appelez avec l'identifiant de l'appelant / spoofer et appelez le service de transfert. Les n00b à cela peuvent avoir des problèmes et ne seront peut-être pas en mesure de le faire les 10 à 15 premières fois, mais vous comprendrez comme je l'ai fait. J'ai effectué environ 10 transferts et n'en ai peut-être que 6 pour le ramassage. Une autre chose que vous devriez obtenir est une fausse carte d'identité, car ce sera le seul moyen de relier le fraudeur lors d'une enquête. Si vous avez une fausse carte d'identité et que vous l'utilisez pour récupérer de l'argent, vous ne serez probablement pas attrapé ou il sera très difficile de vous retrouver.
OuiO

Top Bottom