Feedback 2021 NEW VCLUB HONEST REVIEW --- COMING SOON

KYLEXYY

Diamond
Reaction score
2021 NEW VCLUB HONEST REVIEW --- COMING SOON

I decided to re-test this CC shop from the request of the vclub admin, with him guiding me into getting some good bases.
When I test cc shop, I look at many things for example: registration fees, cc prices, refund policy and checker cheats. and discount.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCLUB CC/FULLS PRICE:
  • UK/EU --> expensive between $23 -- $30
  • USA --> affordable between £5 -- $18
[Prices depend on bases and country of cc]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOLD BASES & NORMAL BASES:
  • Gold bases are coloured "gold" or "yellow", they are updated daily so they get new cc but those are not refundable
  • Normal bases are coloured "white" or "normal" they are refundable, you can get refund in the tickets if you submit it within 5 mins.
  • Bases marked "no ref" or "non refund" = no refundable, not even in tickets.
1610552463290.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCLUB CC/FULLS CHECKER:
  • Refund Time --> mainly 5 mins to click on "check" for refund
  • Checker Limit --> limit placed to prevent user with high refund to stop.
  • Support Ticket --> If you contact support with CCNUM within 5 mins, they will check it and if CC is dead then give you a refund

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCLUB CC/FULLS BALANCE:

• Vclub are not responsible for balance
  • Balance on the a CC will depend on the CC owner, so you can either low balance or high balance.
  • If you choose your good base and time of month then you can "increase" chance of hitting high.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCLUB SUPPORT:

• Support has always been on for me
  • Support is easily contacted via forum and jabber or on website.
  • Support has always fix my issue with cards or refund
  • Support has improved 1000%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VCLUB CC/FULLS SUMMARY:

ADVANTAGES

• Excellent support services 100% (Support 2021 has always fix all my issues, always available within 1 min or 24hrs)
  • Lots of variety CC/Bin variety

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISADVANTAGES
  • coming soon

Last edited:

screamdead

Essential
Reaction score
ok waiting more updates, if you can prices for MX card, it would be great!

MrKing007

Reaction score
vclub

they just banned my account didnt give any reason , my account having $50+ , I am very disappointed.

MrKing007

Reaction score
BN3rAgf.png

Shaggy42Oh

Diamond
Reaction score
I have been in contact with the admin thru jabber because my password just changed the other night out of nowhere...I ask them several times a day to reset it and all they say is wait bro, it takes time...I gave all the correct info, signed in thru the jabber on the account and they refuse to let me in, this after I just deposited 250 in bitcoin...I'm beginning to think that they either got hacked or that they are exit scamming...I hope I am wrong, I really like the site

Bizzybxndz

Reaction score
I have been in contact with the admin thru jabber because my password just changed the other night out of nowhere...I ask them several times a day to reset it and all they say is wait bro, it takes time...I gave all the correct info, signed in thru the jabber on the account and they refuse to let me in, this after I just deposited 250 in bitcoin...I'm beginning to think that they either got hacked or that they are exit scamming...I hope I am wrong, I really like the site
This just happened to me. Did you get it fixed. I’m confused on this jabber thing as well, I can’t make an account. How do I contact them?

Shaggy42Oh

Diamond
Reaction score
no, they refuse to help me at all and it's complete bullshit...the site changed admin or something because I used to think this was easily one of the best out there

Shaggy42Oh

Diamond
Reaction score
AND LOOK AT THE FIRST POST HERE...this is a paid bullshit review...they will just take your money and lock you out...this place is a total scam...I have been trying to get back into my account for months now and they refuse to help me.

edwinrx100

Reaction score
También me prohibieron la tienda de Vclub sin motivo... ¿A quién debo contactar?

Rabjha

Reaction score
vclub now $90 registration fee :eek:
anyone have an account for me ? :giggle::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom