Tips How to Make Some Money With Credit Cards

D3vil Hack3r

Essential
Reaction score
HERE I will show you how to make money with credit cards from everywhere !!! let's Jump into this Method :)

• Online Gambling • Proxy • Credit card 1 • Rdp

Online Gambling - your Cash out tool first you have to register on an online gambling site, like the site where you you can play poker or backgammon. It is only important that you can play for real money.

▪️For example, online games like:
1. Online Poker – Play Poker Games at PokerStars need 2 accounts. One of them should be your own, and the second has to be like the credit card user. You can take account of most of the online games for free.

2. Proxy After you are done with your accounts, join your proxy. It is nice if you use the same proxy as your credit card comes from. (eg German Credit Card, and German proxy).

3. Credit Card Now when you connect to the Proxy, join your fake account to play online. Then acquire real money from the hacked or stolen credit card. Do not use your own credit card, there would be no effect.

How to charge join the game with your accounts (its pretend and its real) to play. You have to click on "Play for Real Money".To play you need more than 2 players at the table. You can make multiple accounts to sit with all your accounts on the table, but I use it to play with some friends who know what I'm doing. Then play.

Important: your real account needs some real money too, 5-10 $ is enough. Then your friends have to give up the round, so that only you and your account is spoofed, like 1 in 1. Now press the "All-In" button with your fake account, and with your real account.

The effect: your fake account will set all the money from the credit card hacked / stolen and your real account will be $ 5-10. So your fake account has to lose, like quit. Now you will have all the money and quit the game. Press the "Charge" button to charge your money to your real credit card.

That's it Thank You...

Top Bottom