Unverified [For Sale] Program/Tweak to Replace iPhone Camera Feed (Video Inject to Camera, KYC Bypass)

12al34

Reaction score

🎦🤳🎥📹

[For Sale] Program/Files to Replace iPhone Camera Feed (Video Inject to Camera, KYC Bypass)

I'm selling a unique program (files) that allows you to replace the iPhone camera feed with any video or image.
This is a perfect solution for various use cases, such as video conferences, live streams, or KYC bypass (skipping video verification).
With the video inject to camera function, you can easily substitute any image or video in place of the live camera feed!
Two Versions Available:​
  1. iOS 14.0 - 14.3 (Better Version)​
    • This version is harder to find as it requires an iPhone with iOS 14.0 - 14.3 (you may need to look on auction sites or find models that originally shipped with iOS 14.0 or 14.1 in new condition).​
    • Allows full camera feed replacement in both browsers and apps.​
    • Complete video integration with any app or website.​
  2. iOS 15.0 - 16.0​
    • Fake camera works only in apps and in the camera app.​
    • In browsers, the regular camera feed is displayed.​
    • Works well with video apps like Zoom, Skype, and even banking apps with their own registration process that requires video verification.​

Price: 249 $ 149$

Please contact me on Telegram
Accept escrow, i help with installation and can give extra gratis my all knowledge kyc bypass
also accept trade for various types of tutorials, cashout methods, otp bot, etc. write, maybe we can come to an agreement :)

Keywords:

• KYC bypass , Video inject to camera , Fake Camera , Webcam , Video2Cam , Virtual camera , Verification bypass , iOS webcam tweak
:)

Top Bottom