💳 MASTER CARDING ON ANDROID: STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE 📱

mamacrypt

Reaction score
Hey there, carders and hustlers! If you're eager to dive into the world of carding but all you have is an Android phone, don’t stress—I’ve got your back. Now, usually, I'd tell you to use a PC for smoother and safer carding. It’s simply more secure and versatile. But let’s face it: if all you've got is your phone, you can still get the job done with the right tools and knowledge. In fact, many in the game prefer Android over iPhones for carding, simply because Android offers a lot more flexibility in terms of customizations and software compatibility.

Why Android over iPhone for Carding?
While both phones have their pros and cons, Android devices are often recommended because they can be easily rooted. Rooting an Android phone gives you deeper access to the operating system, letting you manipulate data, change the phone’s identity, and hide your tracks more effectively. On the other hand, iPhones are locked down with stricter security, making carding more difficult without advanced techniques. So if you’re using an Android, you’re already on the right path.

Let’s jump into what you need and how to set it all up.

Essential Tools You Need
Before you start carding on Android, you’ll need to download a few key apps. These apps will help you spoof your identity, hide your real location, and ultimately, keep you safe while carding. Here’s the list of must-have tools:

IMEI Changer: This helps you change the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number of your phone, which is essential for maintaining anonymity.
CCleaner: A cleaning app that wipes your data, including cache, cookies, and browsing history, ensuring no trace is left behind.
ProxyDroid: This app allows you to route your internet traffic through a proxy, which is another way to mask your real IP address.
Identity Changer: A tool to change your device’s identity like MAC address and Android ID, so no one can track the device back to you.

Why Not Use the Tor Browser?
While Tor Browser is great for browsing anonymously, it isn’t always the best option for carding, especially on mobile. Many online marketplaces don’t support the Tor network due to security concerns. So, you’ll need to skip Tor for mobile carding and rely on other methods, like using a VPN with SOCKS5 proxy.

Step-by-Step Carding Setup Guide
Step 1: Root Your Android Phone
Rooting your Android device is your first step. You can do this easily with apps like King Root or Kingo Root. Rooting your device gives you full administrative access, allowing you to change key data like your IMEI and Android ID. This is crucial for hiding your true identity while carding.

Once your phone is rooted, follow these steps:

Open the IMEI Changer app and adjust your IMEI number.
Activate the ID Changer app and change your Android ID.
Make sure you're connected to the internet, as this will allow you to spoof your identity across the web.

Step 2: Install Essential Apps
Along with IMEI Changer and Identity Changer, you’ll need to install the following apps to stay anonymous and avoid detection while carding:

Android ID Changer: This will change the unique identifier of your Android device.
ProxyDroid: To set up and manage your proxies.
Phone ID Changer: This can change multiple identifiers like your device’s MAC address and Serial number.
CCleaner: Use this app to clean up your phone’s cache and cookies after every session.

Step 3: Set Up Your VPN
A VPN is absolutely necessary to hide your real IP address. Without it, you’re leaving yourself open to being tracked by your ISP or law enforcement. You can find a solid VPN on most carding forums or shops. Make sure the VPN supports SOCKS5 proxy, as that’s the best method for avoiding detection.

Some recommended VPNs are PureVPN and HMA (Hide My Ass). These services not only mask your IP but also have built-in SOCKS5 proxies, so you don’t need to purchase a separate proxy. SOCKS5 is faster and more reliable than regular VPN protocols, especially when you’re performing sensitive transactions like carding.

Step 4: Use a SOCKS5 Proxy
If your VPN doesn’t come with a SOCKS5 proxy, you’ll need to buy one separately or find a free service. SOCKS5 proxies offer an extra layer of anonymity, routing your traffic through multiple servers, making it harder for anyone to trace it back to you.

Pro Tip: Always change your IMEI and Android ID before you start carding. This step ensures that even if someone tries to trace your device, they'll hit a dead end. (find me on telegram for more tips name is below)

How to Get Free HTTPS or SOCKS5 Proxies
Now, you might be wondering, "How can I get a free proxy without paying for it?" The good news is that there are services that offer free trial proxies, which are perfect if you’re just starting out. One reliable source is Fineproxy HQ, which gives you a 30-minute trial with access to hundreds of proxies.

Here’s how to get started with Fineproxy:

Head over to buy.fineproxy.org
Use TextNow or 2nd Line to create a temporary phone number.
Enter any temporary email (TempMail is a good option).
You’ll receive a username and password via the temp email you provided.
Go to "My Account," re-enter your email, and activate your account.
Click on "My Proxy" and download the passwordless proxies—you’ll get about 200 HTTP and 200 SOCKS 4/5 proxies.
Enjoy your free 30-minute trial!

Final Tips to Stay Safe
Remember, carding comes with risks. You need to stay as anonymous as possible to avoid getting caught or arrested. Here are a few golden rules to follow:

Always use a VPN or SOCKS5 proxy before connecting to any carding site.
Change your device identifiers (IMEI, Android ID, MAC address, etc.) every time you start a new carding session.
Clear your browsing history and cache with CCleaner or similar apps after every session.
Stay off Tor for mobile carding—it’s better suited for desktop setups and certain marketplaces don’t allow it.
Don’t get greedy. Take things slow and steady; cashing out large amounts quickly will raise red flags.

If you follow these steps carefully, you can successfully pull off carding on your Android device while minimizing the chances of being caught.

Best regards,
@Crypt4you

mamacrypt

Reaction score
Attention, folks! If you're interested in delving into the world of financial opportunities, I'm here to offer my guidance. With ample years of experience in the realm of fraud, I'm more than willing to share my knowledge. The cake we're eyeing is substantial, big enough to go around. Drop me a line on Telegram if you're keen on capitalizing on this venture. Find me at @Crypt4you. Best regards.

Top Bottom