Feedback Review for Savastan0.biz store

AeroSpirit

Essential
Reaction score
hi there, my name isn't so important now.
i seen a message about vendor of this chat and forum who's name is Savastan0. Registered in his store, bought 2 cards. Both cards live, one has good balance, one hasn't balance. but they haven't any responsibility for balances so I can give this shop 4 stars from 5. will test some more - will write more there. also, they have my rare bin, so I'm happy.

KYLEXYY

Diamond
Reaction score
i seen a message about vendor of this chat and forum who's name is Savastan0. Registered in his store, bought 2 cards. Both cards live, one has good balance, one hasn't balance. but they haven't any responsibility for balances so I can give this shop 4 stars from 5. will test some more - will write more there. also, they have my rare bin, so I'm happy.
Do they have any fulls?

How's the bin range available?

annold282

Essential
Reaction score
Bought 1 card witth full info and I'm going to test it, after some results I will write there

xTorchh

Essential
Reaction score
Yes, carded some amazon gift cards with this card.
Tried CA state, carded airbnb gift for $200 and iTunes gift for $100, now that's all

Will buy 6 more cards today, AVS was good so I think I can use this shop for my work and recommend it to others
Okay Thanks. how much did you pay for this card?

johnwick9t7

Essential
Reaction score
Tried CA state, carded airbnb gift for $200 and iTunes gift for $100, now that's all

Will buy 6 more cards today, AVS was good so I think I can use this shop for my work and recommend it to others
Brother! In which site you carded gift cards? and what bin? can u share it please ?

Leslie0321

Essential
Reaction score

Share the Amazon gift card method bro

KYLEXYY

Diamond
Reaction score
how is the refund and checker?

Is the checker shitty i.e. does it show live for dead cc after 3 use?

Kukkyz23

Essential
Reaction score

Kk

KYLEXYY

Diamond
Reaction score

how did you bypass amazon fraud detection ?
especially for gift card on amazon

Top Bottom