sanok

Essential
Reaction score
To get started with ebay.de

We buy an eBay account (sorted by the number of sellers' reviews). I am still looking for the last reviews to be a year or more ago. Such accounts are 90% inactive / abandoned.

We buy 3-4 accs at once. We check for the validity of the login / pass.

If we don't, we make a refund and take it again.

We went into the account and change the password, mail, phone. We will leave the address and name for now.

You can pre-take the phone for free here textnow.com or buy Google Voice ready.

We changed the data in the accounts and put them off for a while.

Next, we will take care of accepting money in the de zone.

We are looking for a seller of ready-made Pioneer cards. We order a card, pay for it. Within a week we receive it by courier.

We activate the card on the pioneer website, load the sent docks there, then go to the Global Payment Service, copy the account data in Euro from there.

While we are waiting for the card, we are preparing the goods.

We choose what we want to sell. It is advisable to know everything about the product. What are the numbers, serials, etc. Find warranty certificates, certificates of authenticity, etc. Select / process photos of not only goods, but also packaging, certificates, receipts, etc.

You must know the "history" of the product: where you bought it, when you bought it. The history must match serials, receipts and other things by which it can be verified.

Expensive things make their way very often, including from the manufacturer's off-site.

Further placement. We take one of the accounts, enter and change the name there to the holder of our pioneer card. We only change the name. We leave the rest.

We place the goods, indicate the bank account as payment. We insert there the data on the account that we received in the pioneer.

I usually place an auction for 5-7 days. Before placing in the de zone, you can see the seller's limits and put 2 or 3 lots, if the limits are passed. Lots are better from one category. Do not mix electronics with jewelry.

Then the fun begins.

A bunch of questions begins: is the product real? Do you have checks, certificates? Why don't you accept the PayPal? and so on .... other ....

Fight off all the curious. You tell the story of the product, you shine in a personal receipt (preferably with closed serials first), certificates.

As a rule, such auks are sluggish at first, but in the last 2-3 hours before the end, the price rises.

You send the winner an invoice with your pioneer details.

There may be an option with a long correspondence:
  • but let's get on PayPal.
  • come on cash on delivery becomes.
  • I will come and pick up the goods, payment on the spot.
You turn on the SI and answer that there is no PayPal and will not be (you don’t like it, etc.), I don’t send cash on delivery, I don’t trade on the spot.

And in general, this is all a violation of eBay policy and I will complain about suspicion of fraud on your part, if you do not stop and pay. Or refuse to buy.

The last phrase is the most effective.

If you piled up and refused to buy. You are officially submitting the Second Chance Offer to the second winner on the list via eBay. If he is not interested, you expose the goods again. Up to 5,000 euros.

Top Bottom